Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm an aunt!

Yesterday my sister in law had a baby boy at 12:28 pm weighing 8 pounds even, measuring 19 inches. She named him Jeremy James. I'm excited to go meet him tomorrow! Its been a long time since I've seen or held a newborn. It seems like we'll be waiting forever before holding our own again. We're going to see them in the hospital since the little one was breech and therefore requiring a c-section. In other exciting news I'm pretty sure that I felt our only little monster wiggling around in there today. Atticus came up to me this morning lifted up his shirt and told me "Mom there is a baby in my belly." LOL He is too stinking cute. Dave was home from work yesterday, today, and tomorrow. It's been nice having him home, and I love watching the boys play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment